Use a soft polishing cloth regularly to effectively clean your jewellery.
Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewellery as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
Always remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
To avoid black markings either on your skin or the jewellery, be sure to clean it regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt and can be easily cleaned.
Silk does not need a lot of washing as it is naturally dirt resistant.
Before washing keep the following in mind:
- Hand wash separately in cool water
- Use only a drop of very mild soap
- Do not leave silk soaking
- Remove any excess water carefully, do not wring out or twist the scarf
- Leave the scarf to dry in a flat position
- Avoid direct sunlight when drying
- Do not use a tumble dryer
- You can also take your silk scarf to the dry cleaner.
The silk scarves from Finders & Makers are dyed by hand using natural organic roots and vegetables. This means the silk might slightly lose colour when washed for the first time.
Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your silk scarf as certain chemicals in these products may damage and discolour the fabric.
If you have any further questions, reach out to us on this contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org